Cecil County update
Once again the weather forecast for race day looks iffy. We have been in contact with the promoter John Presley, his preference is to hold the event Saturday if at all possible. We will be in contact with him tonight. we will update you on what he wilkl do. Please be aware hat if he uses his rain date of Sunday (which he prefers not to do), we HAVE NOT agreed to race on the rain date. If he cancels the Saturday race tonight we will NOT be racing this weekend.